“Love seafood? Go here!!”
Review of Bistro Verde

Bistro Verde
Ranked #28 of 726 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a Saturday night. Book in Snave advance! The oils with bread were lovely, the scallops and black pudding - amazing! But the seafood platter was incredible! Takes a long time to get through it, you get a really generous portion! Atmosphere was lovely and waiting staff very polite.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Friendly place, efficient and supportive waiters, nice atmosphere and good food! A place to come back :)

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My wife and I have always gone to this Bistro on return visits to Aberdeen and indeed look forward to dining here. However, the attitude of the male waiter on the day we chose to visit left a lot to be desired. His attitude will make us think twice about returning in future. He needs some guidance in customer rapport. His disinterested attitude made for an uncomfortable atmosphere. The meal itself was OK but, it is unusual to have coffee served way before the dessert course arrives. If this place wants to give the impression of a chic Bistro then front of house staff need to be more welcoming.

2  Thank cauldcraiters
LisaKelbie, Owner at Bistro Verde, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Hello and many thanks for your custom at Bistro Verde and also your review. I must admit I was very upset and totally mortified when I read the standard of service your received. I have since spoken to the gentleman in question who is also very embarrassed by this review. I can only apologise and hope that you will return to the restaurant and ask for me in person so I can assure you that customer service is our number one priority. Sincere apologises again and your comments have been duly noted and shall be acted upon.

Warmest regards.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Went for a nice saturday lunch here. Food was excellent, good selection - we went for the pricier al la carte menu but well worth it for a special treat.

1  Thank tanlen
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Yet another lovely meal. Bistro Verde were more than happy to accommodate my friend who is on a special diet. A gorgeous serving of salmon wrapped in Parma ham with vegetables for her and a fabulous seafood salad for me - absolutely gorgeous,