“Expensive....but worth every penny!!”
Review of Bistro Verde

Bistro Verde
Ranked #27 of 713 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Was quite surprised at first with the price of the food but once the monkfish came out soon relised..... the quality and great portion size was worth every penny. Couldnt resist dessert which was gorgeous and excellent size......Cant wait to go back!!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Dined out In the evening, the choice of dishes on the menu is superb if you like seafood you will be left wandering what to choose, also the there was a great selection of specials. I would highly recommend the scallops the dishes I chose was on the specials but they can cook scallops to perfection. The resturant has a nice a relaxed atmosphere and the staff are friendly and tentative to your needs.

Highly recommended for any seafood lover

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Used to go here sometimes when I worked in the city. Now under new management and definitely worth a visit. We dropped in for a light lunch and decided to go back for dinner too. Would probably have gone back the following night if we hadn't been on a Nick Nairn course all day and couldn't manage any more eating!

1  Thank Andrew200644
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We dined at Bistro Verde on Friday lunchtime and had a really great meal. I chose the special of Scallops and black pudding which was perfectly done and tasted so great, We all then had the beer battered cod and chips, which are possibly the best fish and chips I've had! The fish just flaked so easily and the batter and chips were perfect.

The service was also excellent and we received friendly service at all times from Sophie (I think was her name) and also Nigel.

I'd recommend this as a "must go to" in Aberdeen!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We dined at Bistro Verde on Saturday night. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough. Staff were very professional and explained the menu. They specialise in Fish which is always very fresh. We both chose Cullen Skink for starters and must say it was the best I have ever tasted. For our main dish I chose monk fish which was also good. When I go back I will definitely be ordering the Cullen Skink.

1  Thank Glenugie