“As Good As Ever”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“As Good As Ever”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Haven't been here for a while, but wasn't disappointed. The food is excellent, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend trying it.

• Visited October 2013

Aberdeen
“Very good”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love a good curry and that's what we got at The Light of Bengal. We were at a table of four and we all chose different main dishes and we were all in agreement that food was excellent. I opted for the chicken bhuna which was very tasty and the chicken was very tender. I have eaten here several times but this was by far the best.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Busy Saturdays!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stupidly thought we would go out to dinner in Aberdeen and not book... so were turned away from a bust Rusticos and ended up here. We were sat in the foyer area and not before long were given a table. The food was excellent as was the service. I'm boring and always have my usual!! But I could seriously lick the plate ! Every time!

Visited September 2013
Larkhall
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

In Aberdeen for a family event, staying in a hotel in Chapel Street.

Looking for a nice early meal prior to our night out.

The restaurant was empty when we went in around 16:30. The service was prompt and friendly. When the food arrived it was really great and all of uis really enjoyed our selection.

By the time we left it was beginning to fill up and the carry out service was very busy which speaks volumes.

Little bit on the pricey side.

1 Thank MIB-53
“Fabulous”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Been frequenting the Light of Bengal for 10 year and I can not fault it. Never had any bad experiences personally and a lot of people I know also highly recommend it. Go there!