“Simply wonderful !”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Had dinner here on Friday night. It was a last minute booking - booked at 7pm for a table for 3 at 8.15pm with no problem. The service was great from the moment we got in. We ordered the seafood soup to share which was more than enough for 3 people to share as a starter.

I had the steamed sea bass with garlic, ginger, peppers and basil...it was amazing and huge! My friends ordered beef and chicken stir fry and they were both pleased. We shared egg fried rice and noodles.

The meal and service was one of the best I have had in a long time. It is not cheap but not overly expensive. It was my first time and I hope to go back.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Visited her on Thursdsy evening for tea. We were given a table quite quickly. The restaurant is bring your own alcohol at the moment so I had bought my own which I didn't mind. Service was good and food was yummy. The sauce on my duck dish was perhaps slightly too rich for me and the noodles seemed a little cold and stuck together. Would probably go back. Atmosphere not great as staff just stood talking most of the time and the restaurant was very cold.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Found this by accident up, really glad we did. Just back from Thailand and can say the food was delicious and authentic. No licence at the moment so could take our own wine. Fish cakes were really good.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I love this place, their food is just awesome, so tasty and well prepared. The restaurant atmosphere is lovely too, simple and neat. The service is great as well, staff very friendly and polite. The price is good, it's not cheap but it is the average for good quality places.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Where could I take my hungry wife on a Friday evening.Having parked up nearby...the aroma coming from the restuarant drew my wife upstairs..quickly followed by me.we were early with just a few people in before so had choice of a nice quiet table in the corner.seafood platter starter for two was excellent..crispy battered monkfish with black bean sauce and noodle sides for main was the best...with a first class Australian chardonnay.been a while since we last visited but will definately be back much sooner.