“great meal”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 16, 2013

the vegetarian food in this restaurant is second to none, absolutely beautiful. Great choice of menu, wine was lovely and not over priced. A definite for vegetarians.

There are newer reviews for Bhan Thai

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Visited twice now and both times I have come away satisfied with both food and service.

It's very authentic dishes, served full of flavour and large portions. The staff are very attentive and always ensuring your table does not go 'dry'.

Since returning from travelling around Thailand I have struggled to find places that are as good as the real deal, this has been the closest yet. But if you can go to Thailand and will experience Thai street food- another world of flavour.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Having been in Thailand this summer I was excited to sample some authentic food in Aberdeen.

We started with a sharing platter, which came with ribs, chicken satay, fish cakes etc and was really nice. I had a lamb massaman for my main which was as good as the ones I had eaten in Thailand.

The service is good, the food tasty and its reasonably priced!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I've eaten here several times and always enjoyed the food. Service is always very friendly, if a bit disorganised sometimes ;-) But that's only when they're busy .. so fair enough.
The thing to watch is the pricing on the menu. It's not always clear when the price is for a min of two. I've been caught out a couple of times with this.
The £26 banquet for a min of two people is great value if there's three of you or there are light eaters with you.
Thai beers are expensive but then they always are.
Give it a try ...

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Visited the restaurant on Friday evening and it was busy and noisy. Staff was helpful and looked after us. I have visited this restaurant before and thought that the standard of food has gone down now. Can be improved I think. I felt prices are slightly higher as potions were a bit less than what you normally expect. Still good food but I felt that prices and potions needs to be reconsidered by the management.