“Absolutely fantastic !!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Omagh
“Absolutely fantastic !!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Came here at the weekend and was absolutely fantastic!! Been here a few times now and by far my most recent visit was the best , was very busy an the staff were very attentive an friendly . I noticed the menu had been recently changed and it read very well an they had a great selection of fish venison chicken an steaks , presentation was to a high standard, cooked to perfection and seasoned well . I've been out dining a long time now all over the country and this place is up there with the best places I've ever ate. Wil be back very very soon!!

Jersey, United Kingdom
“Bright spot welcomes you warmly”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

On a dark night the colourful floral frontage of this resteurant invites you to come within.
I was not disappointed .i was immediately welcomed and made comfortable. My ordered drink arrived promptly as I read the extensive menu John took the order and later enquired to make sure it met with my approval and despite it being busy the order arrived in good time. The food was superb and the portions give great value. The serving staff are professional and attentive at all times. I am looking forward to my next visit already

• Visited October 2013
“What a spot to go. ....”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Saturday night was my first time to visit the foothills. For months all I have heard from family and friends was the fantastic food you get in the foot hills gortin. I can tell you I was not disappointed in what I received not only was the food fantastic so was the main man on the floor. The service was just out of this world. I would highly recommend this restaurant to all who visit gortin and I really hope that this fantastic team of people get rewarded for their hard work.

Enniskillen
“Clean. Friendly and very tasty!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Saturday night was my second time in the foothills. And the first was not a fluke. They do the simples things brilliant. Service. Taste and good quality ingredients! Im told the new menu starts this week so thats my Saturday sorted

Strabane, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“one of the best”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

i have been told about this restaurant on numerous occasions and I finally got around to going over the weekend. It was worth the trip in every aspect of a restaurant experience. An extremely welcoming atmosphere from all the staff, especially Rory who made sure our every need was attended to. The food was exceptional and portion size was more than adequate. I have been telling everyone I meet about the foothills and I will make sure to return very soon. One of the best restaurants I have ate in, definitely recommend it!