“one of the best” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Foothills

Foothills
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Omagh
Cuisines: Irish, British, International, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Strabane, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“one of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

i have been told about this restaurant on numerous occasions and I finally got around to going over the weekend. It was worth the trip in every aspect of a restaurant experience. An extremely welcoming atmosphere from all the staff, especially Rory who made sure our every need was attended to. The food was exceptional and portion size was more than adequate. I have been telling everyone I meet about the foothills and I will make sure to return very soon. One of the best restaurants I have ate in, definitely recommend it!

• Visited October 2013

strabane
“great meal, great service, great menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

had a meal here Saturday night, greeted with a warm and friendly welcome, seated right away and drinks were quickly brought to the table, given ample time to review the menu,then the a friendly manager came a took our order, (nothing was a hassle as I was joined by two fussy women) food was exceptional, first meal ive had in ages that I could fault anything, maybe the cold plate for my warm apple crumble which was delicious, all in all a great night and I will return.

• Visited October 2013
Northern Ireland
“Not very welcoming but lovely food.......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We passed through the village of Gortin on a Sunday afternoon, and decided to stop at this restaurant for lunch. Immediately we didn't feel very welcome as we were hit with, What's the name, as we didn't book a table we were told we had an hour to have our meal. As a paying customer I think it's ridiculous that I was given a time to be finished within, and given such a cold welcome. Though I can't fault the food,it really was good.

• Visited September 2013
Omagh, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply Fantastic ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

A lot of my friends have been raving about this place so I had pay it a visit. Walking in I was met with a warm and friendly welcome from the barman which was great to see. The manager was very friendly and helpful and took time to talk with us even though the place was very busy. We had a delicious meal with very generous portions. The rest of the staff were very polite ensure that we were happy. Nothing we asked seemed to be a problem. I can not recommend highly enough the meal, the service and the setting. A definite 10 out of 10

Tyrone
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service, food was top class, staff very friendly.
Highly recommend the chicken spring rolls