“Not employing the best or the brightest!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #55 of 68 Restaurants in Omagh
Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Galway, Ireland
“Not employing the best or the brightest!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

The customer service in this place was HORRIBLE! We had to repeat our order 5 times before they got it right! For some reason, they just couldn't understand that we wanted an extra chicken sandwich in addition to the meal deal that we had already bought. I ordered a salad. I was not asked what type of dressing I wanted, and had to get back up to get some once we had sat down at our table. Once I was at the counter, I stood there waiting to be acknowledged by someone...and numerous workers just kept looking at me, but going about their business! Best part of our experience--the salad was thrown in a bowl in HUGE chunks...whole tomatoes and BIG pieces of lettuce. I went back up to ask for a knife so I could cut my food properly and eat with some manners--I was told they don't "do" knives. Really? Come on people! This place just isn't worth the frustration--and even though it is fast food, it certainly isn't cheap by any means! Take your time and money elsewhere, and save yourself the frustration.

• Visited January 2014