“Cute place”

Ranked #31 of 68 Restaurants in Omagh
Omagh, Northern Ireland
“Cute place”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Good service, lovely atmosphere and a good coffee....what omagh was waiting for! I really loved the decor and the adorable seating

2 Thank Saramcele1980

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I myself am a woman from belfast who's used to poker faced service without the smile. I've sampled many place's in Omagh due to working within the court. I have never bothered writing on such sites but just delt the need to say that Number 19 was exquisite in every way possible, the service and warm smile I had from a lady in her late 40's early 50's was sublime. This lady I heard someone call her Ann as they said good bye to her upon leaving. I hope your team are well thought after as this LADY is a credit to your establishment. The quick service while being so busy deserves 5 stars, my coffee was served promptly as was my toasted sandwich. I was so impressed I made reference to my visit on quite a few occasions. Fantastic A* Number 19

Sadly my only criticism is that my toastie could have been a bit fuller for the belfast price tag in a small country town.

2 Thank Virtuer
Dublin
“Nice Quick Lunch”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Stopped by at Number 19 for a quick sandwich. I ordered a toasted ham cheese onion and tomato sandwich. I was delighted that the ham was real and not the usual processed ham youd expect. Value very good as was the Americano coffee.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank thedublinrambler
“Coffee shop heaven”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Love the atmosphere, food and chai latte. Nicest latte in Omagh. Huge muffins, comfy sofas that look out of the big windows onto the town. Great location.

3 Thank Querita B
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Omagh coffee stop”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

This is the latest incarnation of a cafe at this location and the best so far . The large windows are positioned high above the pedestrians below due to the slope of the main street. This gives a great view and an open airy atmosphere to this café. The low and comfortable window seating and higher tables behind keep this open feeling. Good food and coffee served by helpfully pleasant staff make this a great coffee or lunch stop in Omagh. comfortable

2 Thank 1_mth_1