“Good Fun Place for Kids”

Mr Tumbles House of Fun
Ranked #19 of 24 things to do in Omagh
More attraction details
Owner description: Mr Tumbles, House of Fun is a fun house for your kids in Omagh, Co. Tyrone. We offer value-for-money parties for kids' birthdays and for schools/groups. We also cater for the general public, offering play sessions and food for the kids, and food & drinks for the parents.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was there with my friend to accompany her while her kids were at play. My friend got a special meal deal for her kids which myself and my friend ordered some snacks too. We enjoyed our short stay there where the staff were very friendly and approachable. I found that kids loves to be in Mr. Tumbles to play and eat. I recommended this place for parents/guardians who wants to have a change of playroom for their kids.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Came here with kids aged 9,2 and 1.place is totally boggin. Special touch with chairs tied to wire. No new toys, grubby and floors and surfaces disgusting. Small caps about floors which made me very nervous. A much superior soft play area in strabane.owners need to visit and take note.

10  Thank VernonGrey
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was there with my sons for his 6th birthday party had a good time staff friendly and felt welcome I recommend this place to anyone

1  Thank Omaghlad
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Brought my two sons there for the first time, they both enjoyed it immensely, staff were fantastic especially the gentleman who rang the place, a true gentleman who looked after all our needs, I would recommend it to anyone, thank you to both staff who obviously work long and hard hours they both deserve a medal for the service they provide, a truly enjoyable experience for both my kids and us parents. Thank you, your hard work shows.

1  Thank Ann R
Reviewed November 20, 2013

i do not like this place no food i like must get it knocked down must kill this place down staff not friendly at all no good