“Luxury”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Really enjoyed our visit - we went with our son, the staff could not have been more helpful making sure we had peace to eat our food. The carbonara was beautiful, flavoursome and the pasta was cooked perfectly. The curry was obviously made properly and not too hot. Selection of food for children is really good, not chips with everything as usual. The deserts were fantastic, I'd go back just to eat the deserts again! The only thing we weren't happy with was the coffee - there were grounds on the cup, wasn't strong and not particularly hot. Lovely place to sit, nice and bright and comfortable.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Decided to escape the cold weather, for an hour or so, at least. Friendly staff looked after us and the food was excellent. Thai curry in particular was excellent. Overall, a pleasurable experience on a bitter cold day in Omagh. Happy to recommend.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Me and my friends went into Una Vita for dinner and got seated after a waiting to be seated for a considerable amount of time - (even though there were plenty of tables free so it wasn't during a busy period). We then waited a further 10 mins to get our order during which my friend had asked a bar staff member to take our order so we ended up leaving. Poor service - management should really look at how customers are made to feel when they are ignored!! never again :-(

1  Thank Mae S
Reviewed March 18, 2013

love Una Vita for a night out. Food wise, lunch specials are always very nice (if a little slow), dinner however, not so good.... come on guys, I eat chicken and your chicken menu at night is awful!!!!! Chicken goujons??? Chicken Maryland???? If I want pub grub I expect to pay pub prices, not restaurant prices.Seems I'm not alone in feeling this way, judging by the amount of my friends who now refuse to eat here.Sad really as its such a beautiful place.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Service was great - they remembered the order in the sequnece we requested and theere was a lot of variety on the menu.