“lunch with son”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

It was quick and tasty and the service was excellent-- was not able to finish it. A great choice of menu for lunch time and the prawn sandwich which I chose was massive. My son had burger which was also huge and very tasty and we were fed in a short time as we were travelling and we were most impressed

Reviewed February 17, 2013

went to have lunch which was very good friendly staff and good service good choice of food from starters to desert

Reviewed October 13, 2012

No matter how many times I visit the Sperrin have never been dissapointed with either the service nor the food. It has always been quality food and quick service.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I was in a group of 5. 2 of us really liked it, 3 didn't. I liked my lasagna(better than the majority i've had in restaurants) and it was very good banoffee. I have to acknowledge my wife didn't like her chicken chilli wrap or dessert. She would give a 2 for the restaurant, my experience was better, so a 4 from me.

Good view from the restaurant

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Whenever we are in Omagh we always take the family to this restaurant for a meal. we have always found the food to be very tasty and reasonably valued. Staff are always pleasant.

1  Thank Liz M