“Nice Evening”

Rue
Ranked #30 of 68 Restaurants in Omagh
Cuisines: Irish, Pub, Bar, British
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Omagh, United Kingdom
“Nice Evening”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Excellent service and superb food!!! Staff efficient and friendly and nice atmosphere for a quiet evening meal with my wife!

Visited January 2013

Belfast, United Kingdom
“overpriced”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Rue is a beautiful bar which is reflected in its clientele,which mainly appear to be young professionals like myself.But, on calling in for lunch one day, with my mother and 6 week old baby I was met by a rather rude young lady who appeared to be in a very bad mood.
The place was quiet so I asked if I could sit in one of the larger chairs by the window so I could lay my baby down while I ate, she said No, there are only two of you so I can't give you a four seater.This particular area is split by two separate tables so not exactly a four seater.
Fair enough I suppose, so in we squeezed into a two seater table with baby on lap. Not 2 minutes later another couple came in and were seated at the table I requested!!!! I asked the waitress why she refused us the seat on the grounds of their being two of us (baby makes 3) yet gave it to another couple not 2 minutes later and she answered, its at my discretion......
I was seriously tempted to walk out.I have been going to Rue for years and expected better than to be looked down on by some jumped up waitress. Terry and the crew are great but this girl is an awful waitress.Serious attitude!!!!!
Food was average and overpriced, it used to be much better, however always overpriced.Go to Sallys, amazing food and great staff. I won't be back to eat in main street any time soon.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Irishrose34
CAVAN
“A GREAT LUNCH”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was in Omagh on business , it was lunch time and the name '' RUE'' caught my attention. Once inside I was approached immediately by a team member , who was polite and pleasant, I was with my wife and my six year old son. Once seated, the team memeber took a drinks order and then gave us some time to look at the food menu's. A minute or two later, my son was given two colouring pictures and some crayons , always a nice touch I think. Then our food orders were taken. I love a club sandwich, this was one of the best club sandwiches I had ever had. It has a nice atmosphere inside , warm and most comfortable. I will without doubt be back.

• Visited March 2013
tyronegael
“Good food, poor service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good food, lovely burgers. Very poor service, and the wait for food is very long. My third time there. Very good location in the middle of Omagh in the Main Street development.

Visited December 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Delicious food... :)”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Eaten out here a number of times. The range of dishes offered is exceptional and everything is of high quality. The staff and atmosphere were both great as well. The only small criticism I have is that like a lot of places, certain dishes cost more than most would prefer to pay. All in all though, I would highly recommend a visit to Rue.

• Visited January 2013