“Superb”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
NORTHERN IRELAND
“Superb”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Once again we have been treated to the best food in omagh. New menu with the same standards.
Well worth the number 1 in Omagh

Omagh
“Fantastic local Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We have eaten in many restaurants over the years both local and abroad. La Gondola is up there with the best of them. Luigi the owner and staff are very friendly, the menu is varied, standard of food is excellent and great value. All the food is authentic Italian cuisine with the pasta freshly prepared in the restaurant.
If you still have room after your starter and main course the Tiramisu is to die for and the coffee is the best in Omagh!
Give it a go you will not be disappointed

• Visited October 2012
High Wycombe
“Absolute Gem....A brilliant, unexpected experience.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I went here off the back of online reviews and believe me you can trust them.

I ordered a Beef Strogonoff and garlic bread. It arrived quickly (it was quiet on a Wednesday), but the pasta was fresh and the beef was brilliant.

This was just the start..... the staff were all friendly and relaxed and the owner Luigi was very hospitable and invited me to a game of table tennis (random I know).

This was such a good authentic italian meal (hard to find) that it was a no brainer to return for a second night (Chicken Siciliana) again brilliantly tasty and because it was a Thursday half price, BARGAIN!

P.S if you beat Luigi at Table Tennis you get your meal free.....warning I lost 7-0.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank danstrange15
ireland
“Beautiful Italian restaurant”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is a beautiful authentic italian restaurant. Set in a lovely location in the heart of Omagh.
I went there with my daughter who frequents it often with her husband and highly recommended it to myself. On arrival I was very impressed with the lovely ambience and warm welcome I received from the Owner Luigi Iand his staff.The food was star quality . I was certainly not dissappointed.
I could reccommend this beautiful resaurant to anyone .You will not be dissappointed.So Go and try.Can't wait to go back.Italian food at its best.

• Visited September 2012
“The best Italian food around”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I was introduced to la gondola around 4 years ago and i am yet to find any other restaurant anywhere near as good. The food is absolutely delicious, fresh homemade pasta, perfectly cooked meat and the nicest sauces ever. I have tried quite a few things on the menu and everything has been just as nice and tasty. The deserts are also lovley, especially the crepes! Luigi the owner makes your dining experience one to remember with his humor and singing! Unfortunately we haven't been able to visit la gondola for a while as we moved overseas but we are certainly looking forward to returning.