“Little slice of heaven on the hillside”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Alice's Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Robert N...
“Little slice of heaven on the hillside”
Reviewed May 12, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Alice's Cottage is perfect!! From the scenery to the relaxing sound of the sheep grazing in the fields next door. What a life! we'd move in if we could!!
The cottage was extremely clean and well-appointed. It was so cozy and the online pics do not do it justice!!
Chris and Rita are amazing hosts! From checking in with a text upon our arrival, even stopping by when I couldn't figure out the thermostat and delivering some additional peat for the fireplace later that week!!
Alice's Cottage will always be the place when we visit NI!! we can't wait to come back and bring the rest of the family to see your beautiful country!!

All the best!!
Rob & Lenore

Date of stay: May 2018
car0line1...
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
“Great cottage”
Reviewed April 2, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Great cottage with everything you need surrounded by trees and fields with lots of places to visit near by.

Date of stay: March 2018
K1135SEmi...
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 17, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Absolutely brilliant accommodation. Great location, comfortable stay and fantastic all round cottage

Date of stay: November 2017
Paul C
“Excellent dog-friendly accommodation”
Reviewed September 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

One of the very best self-catering accommodation properties we have ever had. Everything listed was there and all to high quality. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2017
Sep 21, 2017
Thanks Paul for such a kind review - we hope to see you both again soon! Chris
Gisela B
Barcelona, Spain
“Cute and comfortable”
Reviewed August 22, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The cottage is a fantastic place for a calm holidays. The landscape is stunning and the house really comfortable. The owners are lovely and kind, they help us with any problem we could have. That's the perfect place to stay if you are travelling whit your family and want to visit Northen Irland, it's situated in the middle so is really easy to visit everything with your car. We will definitely com back soon.

Date of stay: August 2017
Your age range 18-24
Sep 21, 2017
Thanks Montse for such a kind review - we hope you all enjoyed your trip to N.Ireland and stay with us - hope to see your all again! C
SET8808
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Bliss”
Reviewed July 27, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I am very familiar with the local area and found Alice's Cottage from an online search as my usual local hotel was too expensive and so glad I did. Alice's Cottage is a perfect haven and I will never forget my time there. Everything you need is provided and the Welcome Basket was a lovely touch. Chris was a fantastic host, very accommodating particularly when I had to change my plans and extend my stay at short notice. Alice's Cottage is ideal for individuals, couples and families. The fresh air, the views, the hospitality, the garden, the robins, the peace and tranquillity and above all the sense of care, love and attention to detail makes Alice's Cottage a very special place. Ideal for escaping it all or exploring or if you like to read, write or paint Alice's Cottage provides that much needed peace and quiet and the landscape is stunning. Alice's Cottage is first on my list when I return to the area as I often do. I didn't want to leave.

Date of stay: June 2017
Sep 21, 2017
Sorry for the late response Sharon, thanks for the excellent review! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! C
baabaamag...
York, United Kingdom
“A real gem in a beautiful setting.”
Reviewed July 19, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed here whilst working nearby, and it was the perfect place to come back to each evening. I loved hearing the sheep bleating in the nearby fields, and gazing at the wonderful views of the unspoilt countryside. I was given a very warm welcome, and the cottage had everything I needed for a real home from home.

Date of stay: May 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing