Me and my mum stayed one night here in May 2013, around the time of the Derry Jazz Festival. Whilst the weather wasn't great, the B+B was fantastic, friendly welcome, lovely, clean room, with plenty of coffee, tea and biscuits. We had the use of a private bathroom, with a super hot shower.
The breaskfast included was ample, (continental) with loads of selection of cereals, fruits, cheese, muffins, irish bread, toast.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Derry, Serendipity House features panoramic views of the city and its historic walls. Derry Cathedral is only a minute's walk away.Serendipity House B&B was named one of the ‘12 Best Bed and Breakfasts in Britain' by The Times newspaper.Serendipity House offers comfortable, modern accommodation. All rooms include luxurious beds, power showers and individual decor. Free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee facilities are also available.Serendipity has a spacious decking area and a dining room. Foyleside Shopping Centre is an approximately 5-minute walk from Serendipity, while the city’s numerous bars, restaurants and shopping centres are less than 5 minutes away. Free on-site parking is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Serendipity House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serendipity House Hotel Derry
- Serendipity House Derry, Northern Ireland