My two friends and I had a comfortable and very enjoyable stay at the Serendipity House on our first trip to Derry this weekend and couldn't have asked for better hosts, (Charlotte, Paul and Stephen), the lovely owners of this cosy little Guest House. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They made us feel very welcome and gave us some good tips on places of interest to see. The Continental breakfast was also very nice and we would have no hesitation at all in recommending the Serendipity to anyone looking for a warm welcome to Derry. Lilian, Catherine and Margaret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Derry, Serendipity House features panoramic views of the city and its historic walls. Derry Cathedral is only a minute's walk away.Serendipity House B&B was named one of the ‘12 Best Bed and Breakfasts in Britain' by The Times newspaper.Serendipity House offers comfortable, modern accommodation. All rooms include luxurious beds, power showers and individual decor. Free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee facilities are also available.Serendipity has a spacious decking area and a dining room. Foyleside Shopping Centre is an approximately 5-minute walk from Serendipity, while the city’s numerous bars, restaurants and shopping centres are less than 5 minutes away. Free on-site parking is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Serendipity House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serendipity House Hotel Derry
- Serendipity House Derry, Northern Ireland