“Great Crack!”

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Great Crack!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I chose the Historic Pub Crawl as I didn't really know much about Derry before visiting and after learning about the political turmoil during the day I was left thirsty for more. The tour was guided by Steve who obviously loves the city and painted a fascinating picture of times gone by as we roamed from pub to pub. It made it really easy to get talking to other people, and as a solo traveller I really enjoyed the chance to interact with both Steve and the others on the tour, a really interesting mix. It ended up being quite a late night and I even got swung about on the dance floor to Irish music by a local guy who was livelier than his years lead me to believe, haven't had such a laugh in a long time.

Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing pub crawl”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

If you are in Derry you have to check out this amazing pub crawl. Colin and Steve offer a choice between a really fun and lively night out and a historical tour of Derry's pubs which is a lot of fun in itself as we'll as being very interesting. Whatever you choose the two guys ensure you have an amazing night. I had the pleasure of experiencing both pub crawls and would highly recommend either. Have fun!

Bucharest, Romania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bombs away!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

These guys are great. I have never had so much fun on a pub crawl. You feel like you are really getting the "locals" experience. Our guide looked like tin tin and took us on a real adventure. They really got the crew mixing well kept the night lively. I really felt like I got a true Irish pub experience.

1 Thank Karl A
Belfast, United Kingdom
“enjoyable evening”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was a bit worried that I wouldnt fit in on the party pub crawl so I opted for the historic pub crawl. Steve was a good guide and made sure everybody mixed pretty well. It was really interesting how some of the pubs still carry the names of boarding houses from a couple of hundred years ago. Derry is a very historic city and theres something to learn at every turn. The beer wasnt half bad either. If you are looking for something to in Derry in the evening, this tour crosses off a bit of culture and history with a bit of fun. it was pretty cheap too!!

Montreal, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome Pub Crawl! Don't miss it!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is an amazing pub crawl. Derry is a wonderful city to party in. Steve ans Colin take you to the best local places where you will find a delicious blend of local Irish people and fellow travellers. The Derry Irish are incredibly friendly and you will make freat new friends!! Have fun!