“Excellent burgers”
Review of Build a Burger - CLOSED

Build a Burger
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: No menu, no air brushed photos, just a great selection of toppings and sauces to create your perfect burger.. Your Meal, Your Choice, Your Feast!Putting the customer in control is what we do best at Build a Burger. We never have a menu with set burgers or air brushed photos, just a good choice of fresh breads, a great selection of toppings, lots of tasty sauces and a friendly crew ready to help you build your perfect burger. You decide exactly what you want. There's no need to ask for a special order, at build a burger evey order is special to you.Our customers are the menu. They choose the bread, the meat and the toppings. Our crew construct it in front of them to their exact specifications everytime.Build a Burger, your meal, your choice, your feast!
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was in this takeaway a couple of days ago and tried out there Kangaroo burger. It was very good quality with your own selection of burger bap and fillings added up to an almost perfect burger. Cost £6 & another £2 for an extra burger, defintely a little pricy but well worth it

There are newer reviews for Build a Burger

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I wandered in here today on a whim to see if they were vegetarian-friendly and to my utmost surprise and delight they had two separate veggie burgers: sweet potato/black bean and mushroom. The toppings were vast and varied, and the servers were knowledgeable and helpful. It was clear that all three people working there loved to eat the food on the menu, which is always an excellent sign. The chips were very tasty, and all the vegetables were succulent and clearly real. Additionally, the jalapenos were truly spicy, a rare treat for those of us accustomed to a more spicy cuisine.

I will be going back here frequently, and dreaming about it when I am not in Derry.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went here for lunch with my boyfriend on a spur of the moment thing. Firstly this place would do SO much better if it was in Foyleside or the Richmond Centre. Its location is letting it down. Anyways, we ordered our burgers with a little help with the staff as we weren't very sure what we were doing! Have to say the girls were lovely, a bit scattered.... one minute they were serving us, next minute it was ''can you hold on I have to do something.....'' etc. It took a very long time to actually get served and I noticed the guy behind us waited for AGES. When it came to paying for our food, it must have been the owner who served us - hadn't a clue how to work the till and scooping up the chips was like a work of fine art. The only other thing was my chicken fillet was poor quality, I expected my chicken fillet to be cooked from fresh but its obvious their all pre-cooked and just kept warm. In saying this we had while craic when there (The Big Lad competition was being held) and I would tell people to go there for lunch. I would go back :)

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Had the double water buffalo, it was really tasty. Very sweet and moist (my mate said that's because of the water).
The service was excellent, staff were friendly and very helpful.
The choice is phenomenal and I like that you can have everything on it for the same price!
I got a double water buffalo burger with tobacco onions, cheese, bacon, rocket and pickle, chips and a 500ml Dr Pepper all for £10.50!
The only problem is choosing what to have, my advise would be to just go with the flow and not get caught up in too many wacky choices. Chips were lovely and above all they serve Dr. Pepper!
Ace!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Easily the best burgers in the city, great choice of meats and dozens of sides the choices are limitless. Great staff, fantastic atmosphere. Been a half a dozen times already and plan many more trips.