“OK food, great service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cheers - CLOSED

Cheers
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“OK food, great service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Good atmosphere, fantastic service, food was alright but can't complain got 17" T-bone steak with side and lamb shank with side plus 2 cinema tickets for £27. I'll definitely be back, great value for money.

2 Thank dvdcull

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family 50th birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Went here for my fathers 50th birthday as a party of 10people. The area was prepared and we were seated immediately. Service was great with the staff joining in with the celebration. The food was lovely and each steak was cooked to perfection. Will definitely return for more food. Thanks for the night

1 Thank Xanzen
Derry, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Me & my family went here for Mother's Day meal & I cannot fault it - the service & food was fantastic! Portion size was really generous & great value for money - Enjoyed by all......we will definitely be returning

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank L D
Fahan, Ireland
“What happened :(”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I went for my birthday and was very disappointed with the change in the seating area. Where are all the booths? I sat squezzed into a we table crammed between two others, so uncomfortable. I ordered chicken and the buffalo sauce, they had no sauce and this is the only reason I go there, The sauce previously called BBQ before it was cheers was what made it famous.. previously I had the chicken which was served on a wooden board with pesto and garnish this time it was on a plate with non of the garnish. Must be cut backs but ruinned my night, plain dried out chicken with no sauce!! If they are wise they will get that sauce back cause I have been going to that place for 15 years for one thing .. the sauce!

Visited August 2012
Omagh, United Kingdom
“Just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Upon arriving, we were seated immediately. We were asked if we wanted drinks promptly. We ordered a starter, cheesy garlic bread, which was large for a starter and absolutely beautiful. The atmosphere is quite chilled and relaxing. Our mains came out and my partner throughly enjoyed hers unfortunately my steak tasted watery which can only mean one thing, frozen. That's the only reason I'm giving them an average score everything else was nice BUT steak should never be frozen!!

1 Thank Baconisgoodforme