“Causeway tour, the best part of our holiday”

City Sightseeing Derry - Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$16.54*
and up
City Sightseeing Derry Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #7 of 18 Tours in Derry
More attraction details
Owner description: City Sightseeing Derry (Top Tours) provide the only City wide open top bus tour of the City of Derry-Londonderry that you cannot experience on foot. A comprehensive live commentary from a professionally trained guide, we have brought together the best local guides to guarantee that you thoroughly enjoy your tour. The tour runs every hour on the hour from 10am to 4pm, seven days a week and last approx 50 mins leaving from the Tourist Information centre. We also offer daily bus tours to the world famous Giant's Causeway, including Bushmills Distillery, Dunluce Castle and of course Carrick a Rede Rope bridge. A great Tour and Great Value!!
Rome, Italy
“Causeway tour, the best part of our holiday”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I was in Derry with some friends for about a week last month and we decided to have a tour at the Giant's Coastway with City Sightseeing. Well, it was a really good choice that I strongly recommend to anybody visiting Ireland. The tour is really convenient, as the ticket, for a very reasonable price, includes 4 sites which are all musts for a great tour of the island: in addition to the unmissable Causeway, infact, we could visit the famous Bushmills Distillery, the Dunluce Castle and have a trip across the exciting Carrick-a-rede Ropebridge. In spite of the weather, not exactly wonderful, we all had a great day, also thanks to the perfect organization of the trip, which took the proper time for each of the sites and made us enjoy all the attractions. Our guide was very nice, polite and well-prepared. The Causeway tour was definitely the best part of our holiday in Northern Ireland.

scottsdale, AZ
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Private Tour”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

During a recent trip to Derry my three friends and myself were fortunate enough to have a private walking tour of Derry with Top Tours guide, Ruairi O'Heara. As this was his home town, he provided not only the history of this walled city but shared his experiences growing up during those difficult years. Living in the states, my only exposure to the conflict was through the media; however, after walking with Ruairi and hearing it from his experience, I left with an entirely different perspective. We were all so moved by the beauty of this city, as well as, the history behind it. Anyone traveling to Derry would find great value in a Top Tours tour. This walking tour was one of the highlights of our trip. In addition, after our tour ended Ruairi took us off the beaten path and we visited a store a tourist would not be able to find. Very fun! Thanks to Ruari for a wonderful experience in Derry!

Cleator Moor, England, United Kingdom
“Great day out”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Unfortunately I'm back home now, fortunately I've now got time to review the marvellous trip we took to the Giant's Causeway among other great attractions (Dunluce Castle, the rope bridge and the distillery). I would thoroughly recommend anybody visiting Derry to take this tour, especially if your guide for the day is Hugh Griffiths. A great bloke full of witty banter and all sorts of very useful information. I knew the Causeway was going to be special, but I'd never realised it would be quite so breathtaking. I'm delighted we decided to go with Top Tours because I believe Hugh'd knowledge and information about the places we visited must have saved us in the region of £30, and provided endless entertainment.

1 Thank JosephFitzsimmons
Tralee, Ireland
“Tip Top Tour”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have my own travel business and used this company recently as we prefer to use local guides with local knowledge. I can honestly say that I was more than delighted with the choice and the experience. We left Derry in the morning and from the moment we got on the bus the guide had us all in stitches laughing. Although the weather wasn't picture perfect the whole experience of the trip was tip top. I highly recommend this tour company to anyone, young or old.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Seandepaor
Derry, United Kingdom
“giants causeway”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have always wanted to visit the giants causeway and recently i have heard a number of people talking about this new company top tours and saying how great they were. I decided to book a day pass and i am so glad i did, i had a wonderful day, as well as visiting the giants causeway we visited bushmills distillery, carrick a red rope bridge and dunluce castle. I have to say the whole experience was made so much more enjoyable for the fact that our guide was so informative about all the places we visited but i have to say he was not one bit boring in fact he was very funny and sang a lot of the journey which made the whole experience relaxing and enjoyable, i would recommend this company to anyone looking for an enjoyable day out, i highly recommend top tours and thank them for a lovely day out x

Visited May 2013