“good tour”

and up
City Sightseeing Derry Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #7 of 18 Tours in Derry
More attraction details
Owner description: City Sightseeing Derry (Top Tours) provide the only City wide open top bus tour of the City of Derry-Londonderry that you cannot experience on foot. A comprehensive live commentary from a professionally trained guide, we have brought together the best local guides to guarantee that you thoroughly enjoy your tour. The tour runs every hour on the hour from 10am to 4pm, seven days a week and last approx 50 mins leaving from the Tourist Information centre. We also offer daily bus tours to the world famous Giant's Causeway, including Bushmills Distillery, Dunluce Castle and of course Carrick a Rede Rope bridge. A great Tour and Great Value!!
Brussels, Belgium
“good tour”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were really lucky with the weather. it was a perfect day out. i loved the Giant's causeway. it was extremely easy to do this tour . It leaves derry around 11am , so you are not rushed away from breakfast and returned around 6pm , so it didnt interfere with dinner and nightlife.

Pretty perfect really. We got a 5 pounds discount because thye have a deal with Derry City Independent Hostel if you stay there. 5 of us went from the hostel.

Highly recommended!!

Visited April 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Best way to see the Giants Causeway.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I spent 3 days staying in Derry and decided to check out the Giants Causeway for a day. The Hostel I stayed at recommended the City sight seeing causeway tour and I saved £5 by saying I stayed at Independent Hostel. I got a beautiful day and thought the tour was fantastic. The driver Hugh was brilliant, full of knowledge, enjoys a laugh and loves to sing. He dropped me back at my hostel, and thought it was money well spent. I would highly recommend this tour.

londonderry
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Causway Tour”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Dr. Johnson once said of the Giant's Causeway: 'worth seeing but not worth going to see'.

We had this in mind when signing up for a trip there from our base in Derry. Our driver Ruiri and the whole experience blew Dr. Johnson out of the water. If you are in Derry with or without a rental car, this is the best way to see the amazing life-changing Causeway and coast experience. Magical, magical driver, great knowledge and a true born and bred local guide.

Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great day out”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Here's a great way to spend a day in Northern Ireland. A couple of hours in Derry then out to the attractions around the causeway. We did a private tour and our guide was very friendly and informative. A very enjoyable day!

London, United Kingdom
“Great daytrip”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We were persuaded to go on this trip by the guys at Derry City Independent Hostel. You get 5 pounds off the tour if you stay with them. It ended up not costing that much more than if you were doing it on your own with public transport. We were blessed with the weather and the views at the Giant's Causeway were magnificent. I really loved the old Bushmills distillery, very historic. I had never heard of the rope bridge or Dunluce castle, so they were the bonus items on this tour for me.
A special mention for the local tour guide Ruari. He was great and ended up up telling us about a great pub crawl to go on that night run by derrypubcrawlsdotcom.

Derry itself is an amazing city and this gave us an added incentive to stay an extra night there. Highly recommended