“Worth A Visit”

The Apprentice Boys Memorial Hall
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Staff were lovely here very friendly, this museum gives the other side of things particularly on the Siege of Derry. I felt after the visit the peace is very fragile. I hope Brexit does not jeopardise things this peace is very important I hope all concerned stay mindful of this

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"parts"
"event"

Reviewed September 23, 2017

I wanted to see the Protestant perspective of Derry's history, and found it at The Apprentice Boys Memorial Hall. I found it interesting that while my other experiences and tours seemed to be appreciative of the reconciliation of recent years and it's positive effects on the town, that perspective was not too noticeable here. There seems to be more work ahead before a deeper peace will take root. I will continue use praying.

1  Thank Walter L
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Well documented and expertly presented information on the Siege of Derry an event with Europe wide repercussions. The Bexit of its age

1  Thank Carnalbanagh
Reviewed August 24, 2017

I was in the hall for a dancing competition. The lovely young girl at the desk was so friendly! I think her name was Gemma? However she took me to the lift helped me to choose the correct button to where the competition! The history was amazing!

1  Thank b0bbyann