“Second time on one of these tours”
Review of City Tours

City Tours
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Derry
Reviewed April 6, 2013

- as my companion this time hadn't been before. Brilliant over view and informative tour around the city walls primarily, bringing in past history and personal reflection. Recommended.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Thank you Martin for your patience and helpfulness in organising a group tour last weekend for myself and friends who had all come over from London for a wedding in Derry. Everyone thorough enjoyed the experience and your passion and commitment to educating people about the history of Derry was really appreciated. My friend has written a poem about the schoolgirl in the mural.

Although it was a freezing cold day none of this mattered when we stood on the bridge singing along and getting into the Derry atmosphere. Of course the recommended pub stop at the end was a great finale to an excellent afternoon. Thank you.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had a city tour conducted by Martin himself at the beginning of March. It was absolutely fantastic! Martin was informative, educational and funny! I feel he gave us a balanced history of the city - and it was all extremely interesting! I think it was excellent value for money, and I would thoroughly recommend this city tour to everyone. It lasted about an hour and a quarter, but is a brilliant way to see a bit of the city and get a good overview. You can then go back and do the sites in your own time - when you are by that stage a bit more informed. Thanks very much Martin

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I recommend this tour as a first stop on your visit to Derry/Londonderry. Great way to ground yourself in the city, sights and history.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

From the time I spoke to Martin to arrange the tour for 28 of us, he was most helpful - nothing was too much trouble. He arranged for a coach to pick us up at the Beech Hill House Hotel and bring us back. He arranged our lunch at The Sandwich Company which was excellent. And he rang me afterwards for feedback. All of us on the tour were from Northern Ireland, so we thought we knew about the Troubles and the City. But Martin told us so much more - the history, the architecture, the famous people past and present, about businesses and everything struck just the right note. There was something for everyone. We all came away knowing so much more and with an increased admiration for a City and its people that Martin is rightly so proud of.