All reviews from start to finish first class wedding reception sunday carvery mr mrs wedding venue second to none bridal suite food was amazing top class next morning staff were excellent an overnight stay northern ireland cooked breakfast saturday night city centre
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2016

Lovely inn with brilliant hosts and really friendly staff. Excellent wedding venue - lovely meal & plenty of it! Great craic with the host during the speeches & throughout the meal. Having 'buzzers' to alert waiters to your table is a great idea and good laugh & good icebreaker for those at the table who don't know each other. Bar staff were excellent! Rooms are clean & modern and well maintained.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
belfray, General Manager at The Belfray Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2016

Dear Hilary K
Thank you for your kind comments in your review following your attendance at your friends wedding. I am pleased that you had enjoyed the experience, the food, the service and the host. I will be sure and share your comments with the team, especially the bar staff and hope that you will have the opportunity to visit us again.

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Called hotel and booked one of their special offers. Arrived and check-in was flawless nice welcome which set the tone. Hotel is lavishly decorated with attention to detail and spotlessly clean everywhere. Room was great, good bed, good Wi-Fi nice duvets. Went to their bistro for dinner. Good choice on menu to suit all tastes, I had the house fillet special and could not fault it, steak cooked to perfection my partner had the hake special and she loved it. Portion sizes good you will not leave hungry. Breakfast next morning was lush, cooked fresh to order and very tasty. This is a very nice hotel with wonderful smiling staff seem to enjoy their work. Good food, good service, good staff. Perfect. Will definitely be back.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear ourweecountryni
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and i am pleased that you had enjoyed the experience. I appreciate your kind comments on our hotel, our staff and delighted to read you enjoyed the food that was ordered. We all try hard to ensure that our guests are made to feel welcome and enjoy their time with us and i look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

I'd just like to start by thanking the staff, the service they provided was above and beyond especially from a waiter called Marty. Nothing was ever to much trouble, he looked after the kids with his very special Marty cocktail. He also looked after the adults making sure they were comfortable, happy, had drinks and even brought over seats if he thought you didn't look comfortable. As for the host you couldn't find a funnier man. He made the party laugh and feel right at home at the belfray. The food served was amazing I would highly recommend anyone to try it. The wedding itself was amazing but it was made by the touches of the staff. Hospitality at its finest. Highly recommended!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear StaceyT92
Thank you so much for your kind review which i will happily share with all the team. I am pleased that my staff, especially Marty looked after you and made you feel comfortable on the day. I also appreciate your kind words on our staff and our food and the hospitality that they provided to you all on a special day. Look forward to welcoming you back again and thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

What can i say stayed here for one night as a treat for my partner. From arrival to our departure. We had a totally amazing time could not fault anything. The staff the food and the rooms. This place is a very tightly run hotel. I will defo be recommending to my friends and I shall be back again for another visit soon

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
belfray, General Manager at The Belfray Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2016

Dear Antrimlads
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and i am glad that you both enjoyed the Belfray experience. We all appreciate your kind comments on our staff, our food and bedrooms and thank you also for your kind recommendation.
Look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2016

Staff really good ,pleasant ,approachable ,rooms excellent very comfortable and fresh .Food very very good and entertainment brillant ,prices reasonable would recommend this hotel to any friends and family

Room tip: Well worth the money
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
belfray, General Manager at The Belfray Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2016

Dear rosiemullan22
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on a weekend break. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and i appreciate your kind comments on our staff, food and bedrooms. Thank you also for your recommendation and i look forward to welcoming you back again soon.