what a change from what was a down and out hotel to what now is a tremendous lively and busy place.,The decor and service is lavish with beds so comfortable you would stay in bed all day .The breakfast was great with a good choice .
This is probably the best hotel I have stayed in in the City of Derry and believe me I have stayed in them all.It was great to see Wi-Fi in as I use my lap top for business.
Well done to all concerned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Faughan Valley countryside just 3 miles from Londonderry city centre is the stylish 4 star Belfray Country Inn.All 19 bedrooms Bedrooms are well-furnished and have comfortable beds with memory foam to ensure a good nights sleep,a plasma TV and free WiFi. Car parking is also complimentary.Our rooms are easily adaptable to offer a choice of accommodation from family rooms to our popular Executive rooms. Our stylish Belfray Bistro serves food all day, every day, and hosts live evening entertainment at the weekend.Weddings and conferences are also catered for in our lavish Ballroom which has tiered levels, own lighting and sound system.The Belfray is ideally located for The Historic Walled City, the beautiful North Antrim Coast or the scenery of Donegal. The Belfray Country Inn is the closest hotel to Altnagelvin Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HRS and Agoda so you can book your The Belfray Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Belfray Country Hotel Derry
- The Belfray Country Inn Derry, Northern Ireland