Arkle House Bed and Breakfast
$72
PremierInn.com
$81
$78
All reviewsseparate kitchenlovely homefull irish breakfastlovely decoroff street parkingexcellent accommodationcity centrepleasant stayhome away from hometwin roomshort drivefirst floorfamily roomwould definitely stay here againyogurttea and coffeecomfortable beds
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Our first time in Londonderry was made all the more special thanks to the fantastic stay at the Arkle House B&B. This lovely period house is about 5 minute drive from the city centre. Not only is it handy for getting around, but it is also very peaceful and makes you feel right at home. This is because the owners, Sally and Terry are very welcoming, and make their home feel like your home. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The beds are so comfy that you feel like you are sleeping on a cloud. There is also a kitchen that the guests can use if they so like to make and eat diner or even a cuppa whenever they like. Another plus is the excellent breakfast. You can start with a selection of fresh fruit, cereals and juice before your cooked breakfast. I recommend the full 'Irish'. You may need a wee walk afterwards to walk it off lol. If you are looking for comfort and value for money then the Arkle House is the right place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Derry/Londonderry is a fantastic and historic city. I has traveled to Derry for a business visiting and stay in Arkle house. The location is wonderful and very convenient to shops, superstores and city center and it is a very cozy place to stay. Sally and Terry are the most friendly, welcoming people I have met. Highly recommended !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2014

As my first time in Derry, I was lookin for a cosy B&B and I was not disappointed with Arkle House.
From meeting a friendly face when we arrived to a hearty breakfast I can't recommend this place highly enough. Will be bragging to friends about stopping here when in Derry and hope to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tighttid
Reviewed April 9, 2014

As a native of Derry who now lives in Glasgow I demand a great place to stay when I return home for a short stay and Arkle House is one of the best Derry has to offer, in fact I stay nowhere else when I'm back. I've stayed there now at least once a year over the last 6yrs and each time is as good as the last. You have a beautiful house to stay in with lovely comfortable bedrooms, each with it's own en suite which are all very clean and well maintained. Off street parking is also a great advantage of this excellent guest house, not to mention the close proximity to Derry City centre. Beautiful Donegal is also minutes away by car. I think Arkle House's best attributes are the the fantastic hosts you get in Sally and Terry. Both are always there with a warm welcome and broad smile not to mention a great breakfast in the morning. So, if you want great accommodation at fantastic value for your money then Arkle House is the place for you. As I said earlier, it's Derry at its best!.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had spent a long day in Northern Ireland, so we hoped we would find a good B & B in the city of Derry. We lucked out and found a delightful place in the Arkle House. The location was wonderful, as we could walk across the street for a priced right restaurant and an ATM. The Arkle House was very neat and comfortable with hosts that are very friendly and helpful. The morning meal was very good. I'd recommend this B & B. to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family