Arkle House Bed and Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
City Hotel(Derry)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsseparate kitchenb blovely homefull irish breakfastlovely decoroff street parkingexcellent accommodationcity centrepleasant stayhome away from hometwin roomshort drivefirst floorfamily roomwould definitely stay here againyogurttea and coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Having travelled for many years and stayed in many B and B's, this is without question possibly the finest of all. Lovely quiet location, yet only 10 minutes from Derry centre. Extremely helpful hostess, who just couldn't do enough to make sure we enjoyed our stay......and then there's the breakfast....can be as fussy as you like, but there will be something there that you like, and if not, it will be brought for you.
All in all, we have a few more trips to make to Derry in the next 12 months, and I will be arranging the dates for my trip, based on the availability of The Arkle to fit us in.

Thanks so much for a wonderful time Sally.....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed at Arkle House for one night, our host Sally was great, very welcoming. The room was very clean and comfortable and the guest kitchen with internet access was a bonus. Walking distance to restaurants and shops with an easy drive into Derry centre.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stayed here with my mom while traveling in Sept 2012 and Sally, the owner, was great. She was friendly and helpful and nice to chat with. Breakfast was also good and she didn't mind that we didn't want huge breakfasts and accommodated us nicely. We didn't want to stay right in the town centre so the location was perfect for us to either drive into Derry or take day trips like to the Giants Causeway.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here in August 2012. I had mistakenly booked a double bed for my daughter and me. Sally, the owner, understood my discomfort and actually gave us her own room to use. She was also quite friendly, and I enjoyed several "deep" conversations with her. The B&B itself is spotless, beautifully furnished, and a quick and cheap taxi ride to the center of town. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com