“Great sunday lunch”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Satchmo's Restaurant
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Just had a family Sunday lunch in the Everglades and it was excellent. Great selection of hot and cold starters+ soup followed by usual carvery and lovely desserts including chocolate fountain , then Tea and coffee all for £21 each. Staff very friendly and even brought us our own jug of gravy to the table . It was very quiet however with only a few tables occupied and I can't understand this as it's one of the best lunches around . Only improvement I could suggest is to have ice cream on the dessert table for the men who don't eat desserts.Also although it was July it was cold outside and the aircon seemed to be on so it was quite chilly in the dining room.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Located in the foyer of The Everglades Hotel, and now simply referred to as 'The Grill', this restaurant (open to non-residents) is well worth a visit. There's not a lot to say, really, the restaurant was busy as it was Saturday night but there were no undue delays. Food was excellent, there was plenty of choice, and service was friendly and efficient. All our party enjoyed the meal

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Dexter Steaks amazing
Restaurant Staff attentative & friendly - Christopher

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I booked the hotel and got a very good rate, £100 to include breakfast for both my wife and child, comfortable room no.303, overlooking the foyle but also the noisey main road, not to worry, very comfortable bed, my little boy had the benefit of a lovely single.Only problem there a detached shower head in the cubicle and serious strong smell of mold that needs attention.
We decided to have our dinner at the restaurant, booked it from 8.30, in fairness the food was really nice, I had a dexter burger and lovely big chips in a little fry basket very nice, my wife had cumberland sausage and mash, it was perfect, kiddies menu also great no complaints at all.
Management were great helped immediaely with an extension cable I requested, only let down in the staff department was the fastidiousness of the waiting staff to ready the dining room for breakfast,well before 9.30, which meant we served ourselves to water and had no butter for our bread and were a long time waiting , little things , I know I might be nit-picking but no harm in mentioning just the same.Breakfast superb, probably the best I've had anywhere.

Overall very happy and will definitely use again

Reviewed February 15, 2011

If you have not been please go, food very good and so is the service