“Very Ordinary”

Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went here for a teatime meal with my wife. The service is absolutely great but the actual meal was VERY VERY ORDINARY. I had chilli beef pitta which was bland and really tasteless and my wife had battered cod and chips which was so much inferior to a takeaway we had on the previous Friday at Brown's chippy at St Georges Market in Belfast. I do not think we will ever be back here again.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Went there today for the first time. Had a brilliant meal service was fast and staff where very attentive. Food was excellent and will go back again

Reviewed April 26, 2014

The discounted prices during the week are the star attraction. At full price it would be a 4 star review but with the big percentage reductions in both food and drink it's an easy 5. This place is a regular for me now.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I have been here twice now and I cannot emphasis how good the food in this place is! It is outstanding! In particular the steak. I had it the first time and never thought it could be as good the second but it was! Hats off to the chefs. On our second occasion we were sent to the side bar for 40 mins to wait as when we rang they would not take a reservation and was told to call in. This bar was empty and we easily could have eat at the table we were sitting at maybe they should allow this on busy Mondays & Tuesdays. Also no one took a drinks order in that 40 mins. If they would have me and my friends would have definately got started on the cocktails. A missed opportunity! However we were happy campers with our food. Unofrtuanley on our way out the lady taking the payment was not very customer service orientated. This lady was the same on our previous outing. We asked could we pay indivdually and was quite rudley told the ATM is down the street. there was only 3 of us and there was no que so we could not undertsand why this was impossible. We had to walk to the bank and get cash and come back. It is such a shame that everything was perfect and this lady at the end tampered our experience. But overall a fantastic restaurant! Will be back :)

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I am a vegetarian asked for a cheese salad was told no i could not. Even though a salad and cheese dishes wer on the menu. My friend is alergic to dairy she ordered the lamb which came with creamy mash which contained dairy. Asked if we could hav veg instead of this we wer told no we would hav to pay extra. Ordered two cokes had to ask twice about wer they wer. Not once wer we asked if our meal was ok. This was not at a busy time in the restaurant. Very poor service

1  Thank port134