“Concert”
Review of Millennium Forum

Millennium Forum
Ranked #15 of 140 things to do in Derry
More attraction details
Owner description: The Millennium Forum is one of the largest purpose built theatres, exhibition and conference centres in the island of Ireland. It has no competitors in terms of size in the North West of Ireland.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Have visited this venue many times the seating is good, the acoustics great has a restuarant and a snack bar plus drinks bar

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great accoustics, seating is well planned. We were in the upper circle, yet still had a great view of the stage.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Aside from the great night we had with plenty of laughs and being entertained by Jimmy Carr. I also couldn't help but notice that this venue is absolutely great. I have never availed of the dining or conference facilities here but have attended many functions in the Main Auditorium. Nice comfortable surroundings and great staff with smiles on thier faces!! Very Attentive and Welcoming and I am sure I will be back again before the year of culture celebrations is over!!

Definitely worth a visit for anyone visiting the city and wants to go see a show or theatre performance. Most Hotels and the local Tourist Information Office will have information on whats happening. Highly Recommended!

1  Thank Niall D
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I have been to see many shows her over the last few years, as a couple, with friends and with my family and I am always happy with all areas of the service. The staff in the box office are always helpful when rang with a query. The staff attending on the night of a performance are pleasant and courteous. Food in the restaurant is lovely and in my opinion, there is no bad seat in the house!! I would HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went to see my first show there last month (Chicago) and was pleasantly surpised by the layout. Modern comfortable, and great views. Acoustics not bad either