“A Gem worth a visit”

The Belfray Country Inn Bistro
Ranked #16 of 188 Restaurants in Derry
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the country hotel dining experience in the relaxing comfort of our informal bistro. Whether you want a light lunch, a midday carvery or a fabulous evening meal our bistro is perfect. Our popular carvery is served daily until 3:30pm but the bistro remains open with an extensive menu catering for all tastes. Why not sample our extensive wine list to compliment your meal. Just a short distance from the city centre we offer you perfect convenience, beautiful surroundings, great food and a service that is affordable and high quality. We are more than a hotel, The Belfray Country Inn has a reputation for its fine food and great atmosphere.
Coleraine, United Kingdom
“A Gem worth a visit”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had lunch at The Bellfray and its not to be missed. I had the roast beef which melted in my mouth. Excellent portions and quality. The staff were friendly and efficient and the decor is lovely. Excellent value and not to be missed

1 Thank LadyAngela1010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Derry, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We went to The Belfry today, it was our first time ever visiting and enjoyed a family Sunday lunch. The food was delicious and the portions very generous. The staff were polite and friendly and one of the owners went around the restaurant talking to customers, which you don't see very often in restaurants, I thought this was lovely. The decor was beautiful and the toilets were immaculate. I would highly recommend the Belfry Country Inn, as I certainly will be returning to it again.

• Visited September 2012
Western Ireland, Ireland
“Unbelievable. 5*”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Fantastic experience, ate here ages ago, sorry you deserved a review straight away. Can not fault anything, food 1st class, decor 1st class, staff 1st class. All i can say

• Visited May 2012
n ireland
“Great hotel”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Great staff - beautiful hotel. We attended a family wedding and the venue was just perfect. If I had any comment it would be that the food does let them down a bit.

Visited April 2012
“Disgusted!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

I went there with my extended family as we have been last year and it was very nice. This time I was appalled by the service. I ordered belly pork, the most expensive dish. It was in edible, it was was very chewy and had clearly not been cooked correctly. When the waitress came to ask if everything was ok I said "no, my pork is very chewy" she said she would tell the boss but never came back.
When she returned to clear the plates I told her I hadn't eaten it as it was I edible." Once again she said she would tell someone. Again nothing!!!
I asked for the the bill and there was the pork! I told another lady that it was in edible and I wasn't prepared to pay for it. She took it off the bill but didn't utter an apology or explanation. Not the sort of service I would expect anywhere! There are much better, more reasonably priced, restaurants in derry. We won't be going back!

1 Thank Rachel7777766666