Rose Park House Bed and Breakfast
Waterfoot Hotel(Derry)(Great Value!)
$127
$114
Da Vinci's Hotel Derry(Derry)(Great Value!)
$145
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bcity centreulster breakfasthome from homeplace to stayoff street parkinglovely breakfastfriendly ownersmin walkfull irish breakfastvisit derrywonderful staybeautiful cityyogurtcooked breakfastthomasmary
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2010

I stayed there for one night on business and would happily have stayed for longer. Run by the father and daughter principally, I was greeted with a pot of tea on my arrival and the service for the whole stay could not have been better.

The rooms were clean and well appointed whilst the wi-fi was free and the signal strong.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2010

My Mum just spent two nights in Rose Park House when she came to visit me in Derry. A great friendly welcome awaits you at this B&B which is very handy to the attractions of Derry. You can walk through a nice park adjacent to the B&B to access the city. She was very pleased with the level of service and the hosts had helpful suggestions about things to do and see in Derry. She enjoyed her breakfasts both morning. The host, Thomas kindly offered to bring her to the bus stations and even collected me too. We had no car so were delighted when he offered us a couple of lifts!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2010

The B&B is in a quiet location, with very easy access into the centre of Derry. On arrival we were made welcome by Thomas's daughter (who we unfortunately didn't get her name), she made us feel at home, showed us to our room which was lovely and absolutely spotless. A very comfortable bed, nice bathroom and shower, warm and nicely decorated. She made us a pot of tea and some biscuits while we chatted about Derry, before we made our way into the centre. Breakfast the next morning was fantastic, I cannot fault the hotel and the friendly atmosphere. Definately recommended.
Hope to be back soon!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2010

We had a thoroughly enjoyable stay.
Perfect accomodation made our short stay in Derry a wonderful experience. The extra attention to detail (car parking facilities and friendly staff) make us highly reccomend this B&B as THE place to stay. The food was of an excellent standard and the cleanliness and comfort of the room were superb. The overall environment was homely and welcoming.
- Louise and Elena :)

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2010

You need to stay in this B&B. Its the cleanest I;ve stayed in. Fantastic exceptional bathroom facilities; bed very comfortable. The house looks like a picture waiting to be framed. The family is amazing, and it should be said that Mary (Thomas's daugther) is an amazing Artist and her work is shown in the bedrooms. It has to said that its make the home so complete. I seriously hopes she thinks about selling her work, and she makes an amazing Ulster morning breadfast too. Lovely clean dog so warm and welcoming. If all B&B were run by this family my travelling in the world would be so stress free. INTERNET VERY FAST!!! Thanks Thomas & family.

It really is a HOME from HOME, and not once did I miss my bed back home in London!

Kind regards