Rose Park House Bed and Breakfast
PremierInn.com
$81
$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewscity centreulster breakfasthome from homeplace to stayoff street parkinglovely breakfastfriendly ownersmin walkfull irish breakfastvisit derrywonderful staybeautiful cityyogurtcooked breakfastthomasmaryhistory
Reviewed March 30, 2010

My brother and I stayed 2 nights at this new B&B. We were so impressed with Thomas and Mary's attention to detail, friendliness and helpfulness. The house is impecable, the rooms were nicely furnished, comfortable and clean. The friendly house dog is such a plus when you are away from home and missing your pets (he is so loving but never in your way).

Specially nice for us was a personal tour of the area (including the Giants' Causeway) by Thomas. It was a very educational and fulfilling day-long private tour). We truly wish Thomas and Mary continued success -this is a wonderful B&B.

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed March 22, 2010

I would highly recommend rosepark house.Thomas and his family went out of their way to make sure my friend and i had a great weekend.We were offered a good choice of breakfast with home made bread which was freshly cooked while enjoying our cereal and fruit juice.The rooms are spacious and spotless with en suite.The local bars are a 10min walk down hill and have great entertainment for all ages.Looking forward to going back in the summer as there is also a lovely garden which is a sun trap.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2010

One of the nicest B&Bs I've stayed in. Modern, clean, large rooms with great power showers. Lovely breakfast. Hospatility 100%, offered tea on arrival etc. The area is not great, but these folk make up for that in the service they offer. Well done, I'll be back!!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2010

My friend and I stayed at Rose Park House for a weekend in March. The owner Thomas and his family could not have been any more welcoming and friendly. Tomas even came to the airport to pick us up and dropped us off on the way home. The room was comfortable and spotlessly clean and the B&B was in an ideal location as the city centre was only a 10 minute walk away. Breakfast was delicious and very relaxed. I would highly recommend Rose Park House.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2010

I cannot recommend this B & B enough. I lost my way a little and couldn’t find the B & B. The owner came to meet me and drove me back to the B & B! Both owners were extremely friendly and I really enjoyed my stay here. Excellent price, bed was very comfortable, room clean and ensuite clean and tidy with lovely shower. Breakfast was excellent and I would highly recommend this B & B to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business