“Sunday Carvery - Lovely”
Review of Martha's Vineyard

Martha's Vineyard
Ranked #44 of 194 Restaurants in Derry
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Went to Martha's on Sunday 3rd of June 2012, and it was packed as per usual. We hadn't booked a table so had to queue for a fair amount of time and then wait about 20mins for a table. But they give you those coasters that light up so you know when your table is ready - great idea! Food was amazing and we got loads of it. And just another wee thing, the lady at the front desk in Martha's that Sunday does NOT get paid enough, absolutely brilliant - even when a different customer started argueing with her!

2  Thank donegalwoman

Reviewed May 30, 2012

This place has it all.... from the best cinema, gosh how I longed for a decent cinema place in the Northwest thanks for this Martha's... to some of the best food in the town @ very reasonable price. This place could keep every member of your family entertained & happy from morning to night, whether its drinking, bowling, movie, pool tables, banana play thingy for kids, burger bar... the list goes on.... GREAT PLACE!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

visited Martha's Vineyard on Sunday 20 May 2012. Me and my friend went in for the carvery lunch, we were told it could be a 30 - 40 minute wait, which we were fine with. We decided to go the Boulevard Cafe next door to get a drink each and to sit for a while while we were waiting, We both went in a purchased a drink each and when we went to sit down, one of the employees told us we could not sit there as a family who were ordering food at the time were going to sit there. Another employee pointed to another table we could sit at, so we went and sat down and within seconds yet another employee asked us to move to the back table, Annoyed at the situation but we moved any ways, less than five minutes later ANOTHER employee came and us to leave as they needed the seats for people ordering food, I am absolutely disgusted that any member of the public would be treated with such disrespect, I honestly dont know how the place is still open judging by the way they treat their customers. Furthermore when we finally got into Martha's Vineyard for lunch the food was cold, the staff also rude and we couldnt even enjoy one course cause as soon as we finished one we were rushed to get another, and when we did leave the table to go and get our desert we came back to see that our drinks and cutlery had been cleared away, even though we hadnt finished, I am beyond shocked at the poor service, terrible staff and overall experience of being there. As a person who works in customer service myself I take notice of how I'm treated when in a customer based environment, My suggestion is that you try to improve the quality of the place and do some much needed staff training. I shall not be back.

5  Thank Claire W
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Have to say the food here was amazing, the steak was one of the best ive ever had, and with the cinema and bowling etc outside, you can really make a great night of it

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Great food, good service, great cocktails, great value, you need to book early for a table at the weekend