“Treat yourself”
Review of Soak Seaweed Baths

Soak Seaweed Baths
More attraction details
Owner description: Head to Toe IndulgenceTreat your body and soul to a detoxing and invigorating seaweed sensation at Soak Seaweed Baths, the UK’s only seaweed bath house. Close the door of your private treatment room and listen to your favourite tunes as you melt all your troubles away in the steam room, before luxuriating in the amber goodness of the mineral-rich seaweed and hot seawater that make up a seaweed bath. Let the seaweed detoxify your body and enrich your skin with vitamins A – K, giving you a natural glow. Finally, close your pores with a freshwater shower and you’re ready to face the world again!Sessions last one Hour. Towels and hair drying facilities provided.Benefits Conditions Like• Arthritis• Rheumatism• Sports injuries• General muscle aches• Psoriasis• Eczema• Cellulite• Under active Thyroid • Stress• AcneVouchers AvailableGroups Catered for
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Brilliant way to end the day after scenic walk in the Mournes- great to relax muscles and ensure a bounce in my step for the next day. The staff are really friendly and accommodating. I always relax the moment I arrive with their welcoming warm fire. There is also a lovely choice of teas served in pretty ceramic pots and will top up with extra hot water if you wish. Highly recommend the Seaweed baths at Soak. Treat yourself :-)

Reviewed December 19, 2012

This was awesome. Came the whole way from New Zealand and went with our cousins and had 4 of the spa rooms to ourselves. Steam baths and seaweed baths we hung out, listened to our selection of music (had the odd seaweed fight) and soaked up the natural minerals and oils from the Irish ~Sea and had a royal time. Recommend this fully to anyone - great afternoon's craic especially if it's chucking it down outside! Theresa Kinnear.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We had booked treatments at Soak last Sat,after having had a seaweed bath in April.Janey had a facial while I had a full body massage.This really hit the spot as extremely relaxing,just what the doctor had ordered.Excellent value for money and we were both delighted with the treatments and value for money.Will be back and a big thank you to Dermot.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I surprised my boyfriend with a trip to the seaweed baths after climbing slieve Donard. It was amazing!!! we were shown to a room with two baths and a steam/shower room by the lovely Dermot. You steam for 10 minutes then get into a seaweed bath for approx 40 minutes (in which you control the temperature). The water feels gloopy to start off with but after 10 minutes of getting used to it, it is the most relaxing experience I have ever had.
I was extremely relaxed the rest of the evening!! It was so good I bought vouchers as Christmas presents and am planning my next visit for Christmas time.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

A great experience visiting this place. Warm welcome & none of the awkwardness of some spa venues. Straightforward quality service with professional staff in a relaxed environment. I had a back/neck/scalp massage which was tailored to my preferences. Felt wonderful I recommend this venue and will definitely return.