“Fantastic experience, amazing service”
Review of Soak Seaweed Baths

Soak Seaweed Baths
More attraction details
Owner description: Head to Toe IndulgenceTreat your body and soul to a detoxing and invigorating seaweed sensation at Soak Seaweed Baths, the UK’s only seaweed bath house. Close the door of your private treatment room and listen to your favourite tunes as you melt all your troubles away in the steam room, before luxuriating in the amber goodness of the mineral-rich seaweed and hot seawater that make up a seaweed bath. Let the seaweed detoxify your body and enrich your skin with vitamins A – K, giving you a natural glow. Finally, close your pores with a freshwater shower and you’re ready to face the world again!Sessions last one Hour. Towels and hair drying facilities provided.Benefits Conditions Like• Arthritis• Rheumatism• Sports injuries• General muscle aches• Psoriasis• Eczema• Cellulite• Under active Thyroid • Stress• AcneVouchers AvailableGroups Catered for
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We were greeted by the owner and welcomed in, he knew his facts and was. very welcoming letting us book in at short notice. The bath was amazing, I felt energised afterwards and revitalised after a long day! I would recommend it to everyone :)

All reviews
"skin feels"
in 9 reviews
"steam shower"
in 8 reviews
"excellent value for money"
"total relaxation"
"my mum"
in 6 reviews
"great weekend"

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Excellent Customer Service - the staff can't do enough for you. The rooms are spotlessly clean and there is a great information board on the wall in case you don't catch everything - I thought for the price they were very generous with the time allotted to your treatment.
I've never been able to sit in steam or sauna facilities but the Victorian Steam box option was very gentle and a revelation for me. I'm definately going to book for a girls weekend before the end of the year. Left feeling completely rejuvenated and its also a great treatment for your hair.

1  Thank derryteresa
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Only went in to see what the idea was behind having a bath full of seaweed and ended up having one of the most relaxing experiences imaginable. Going back in 2 days to combine the experience with a full body massage too, think i'll struggle to walk to the hotel (unfortunately didnt know they had accommodation, if we come back to Newcastle, this will be our 1st choice!).

Fantastic service, wonderfully friendly staff - despite the weirdness of the seaweed (which you quickly forget about) it was one of the best ways to spend an afternoon that Ive found!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I am just back from a very pleasurable seaweed bath at soak in Newcastle co down. When i went into soak ii just love the ambiance of the place.I was greeted by a very nice man who's name was Steve a total gentleman who could not do enough from the time i went in to the time i left. I have been here about 6 times over the years since it was opened and if i hear anyone is going to Newcastle i would tell them this is a must. I could not fault it in anyway so thanks again soak for an enjoyable experience. I will look forward to going back soon.

Archie