“Great coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Great coffee”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Regularly visit with family and friends and I love the coffee, friendly staff and the free coffee topups. If you are a local, avoid during the summer months as it's impossible to get a seat!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Blaithin S

Downpatrick, United Kingdom
“1st Class”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We've been for lunch and breakfast several times. Food and service are excellent with great attention to detail. The venue is spacious and well decorated. A great place to bring visitors who want a taste of Northern Ireland.

1 Thank RPreston15
“Will go back”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Had a small fry for breakfast food was good nicely cooked and staff friendly. I look forward to returning soon as all the buns on display looked very tempting.

• Visited September 2013
“Nice Decor, let down by average food and service!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Called in for lunch with a friend, I had ordered a small fry + a pancake and my friend ordered a simple chicken sandwich. The food took a while to come out and we where forced to see other costumers lunches before them as waiting staff had to approach our table to view the table number. This left us more and more hungry. When the food arrived I thought they had mixed my friends sandwich for a child's as it was cut into small triangles with a few lettuce leaves and crisps placed on the side of the plate. As for my food, my fry was awful greasy, the potato and soda bread was dripping, my bacon was under cooked for my liking and I was most disappointed that my pancake was burnt! As we sat and chatted after the lunch I felt as if we were being watched, behind me was a young couple standing with their tray watching and waiting for us to leave this made me want to leave at once instead of being able to sit on and relax.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank C93d13
Newbury, United Kingdom
“Food looked OK but tasted bland, chef's night off?”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

13.09.2013. The seafood chowder was not authentic, just tasted of corn flour. Fish and chips very poor, soggy batter, tasteless chips, lousy mushy peas. This is the place to go if you are more interested in presentation than taste.

• Visited September 2013