“just magical”

Book In Advance
More Info
$73.97*
and up
Full-Day Trip from Belfast: The Ultimate Game of Thrones Experience including...
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Newcastle
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Lovely river walk with lots of guddling opportunities. Great pathways and brought back wonderful memories. Will definitley go back with a barbecue.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

even though everywhere is soaked through it was still a delight to visit. I would love to see old photos displayed somewhere and the garden areas to be more specific but a wonderful place

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I felt I had to agree with other reviewers who have visited this last few years..best spots taken over by travellers and their vans..we have had their children asking if they could wash our caravan for a fiver! In the evenings when the fathers and sons returned we felt an unease about the place as we have pedigree dogs and they would blatantly drive over during the course of the evenings and shine their lights on the dogs...obviously worth a bit to them.This made sleeping restless as our dogs sleep in the awning and we kept worrying they would try to take them.( and even our car for that matter)
We, like others have spent many a time in Tollymore and feel its now ruined or rather taken over by these individuals. Hardly a decent spot left because they have taken them all and now the excuse is they can't be discriminated against...well I'm sorry but I doubt any other place as beautiful would ever open their doors to such .
A prejudiced view??? Doubt it...they live up to their name with their behaviour.
Something should be done before decent folk stop returning on holiday, after all it's a Northern Ireland beauty spot not a big fat gypsy fest.

9  Thank arlenemcateer
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Visited here as my wife and I live fairly close by to be
We were visually stunned by the beauty that sits beside the mountains of Mourne there are a huge variety of trees flaura and fauna to occupy the mind as you chose which route suits your level of fitness.
Well done to the Park maintenance squad for keeping it to such an appreciative standard.
We will be back

Reviewed December 11, 2012

After a gap of over 40 years I revisited this, my favourite childhood place. SO glad I did, and also glad that I didn't see another soul on the river walk, it was just me with my memories. It is even more beautiful now to my adult eyes, although I remember the fun of the walk with my sisters and friends as kids being such fun, with the stepping stones, the bridges, the Hermitage etc. SO worth a visit, even in November. It looks well-kept.

1  Thank sjgiants