I live in Boston and was recently at a wedding at the Burrendale Hotel. It was a damp miserable day...the hotel had the heat cranked up with a open fire in the main bar, all the staff were polite and helpful, they were on the younger side. The rooms are a little out dated but pleasant. The food was great and arrived hot at the table. If you need a wedding reception this is the place to have it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Irelands latest 4 Star Hotel, located just 45 minutes from Belfast or Newry, 90 minutes from Dublin and a 10 minute walk from the seaside town of Newcastle, The Burrendale Hotel is within an easy distance, making it the ideal destination for your holiday in Ireland. Our friendly staff, bright, airy rooms and great food along with spectacular views over the Mourne Mountains make the perfect combination for your stay at the Burrendale Hotel to be one to remember. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club And Spa
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club Hotel Newcastle
- Burrendale Hotel Newcastle
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club & Spa Newcastle, Northern Ireland