My Mum and I booked a relaxing spa day in the Burrendale. We checked into the spa and then used the gym, pool, jacuzzi before we had a lovely lunch of Caesar salad sitting in their spa reception area in our robes.
We had pre-ordered lunch when we were going into the pool and it was all ready for us when we came out from our shower.
We both thoroughly enjoyed a hot stone massage. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. It is also good value for the experience.
We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Irelands latest 4 Star Hotel, located just 45 minutes from Belfast or Newry, 90 minutes from Dublin and a 10 minute walk from the seaside town of Newcastle, The Burrendale Hotel is within an easy distance, making it the ideal destination for your holiday in Ireland. Our friendly staff, bright, airy rooms and great food along with spectacular views over the Mourne Mountains make the perfect combination for your stay at the Burrendale Hotel to be one to remember. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club And Spa
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club Hotel Newcastle
- Burrendale Hotel Newcastle
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club & Spa Newcastle, Northern Ireland