Called in for dinner after work last night. Arrived a little early so decided to have a Guinness in the public bar before heading to the restaurant. I had the best steak I've eaten in ages. Can't wait to go back. Great hotel and staff, set at the foot of the (now snow covered) Mournes. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Irelands latest 4 Star Hotel, located just 45 minutes from Belfast or Newry, 90 minutes from Dublin and a 10 minute walk from the seaside town of Newcastle, The Burrendale Hotel is within an easy distance, making it the ideal destination for your holiday in Ireland. Our friendly staff, bright, airy rooms and great food along with spectacular views over the Mourne Mountains make the perfect combination for your stay at the Burrendale Hotel to be one to remember. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club And Spa
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club Hotel Newcastle
- Burrendale Hotel Newcastle
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club & Spa Newcastle, Northern Ireland