I have just returned from a 3 night break at the burrendale hotel with my husband and my parents and have to say that it was a marvellous experience, other hotels could learn a lot from the customer service provided by the burrendale staff, from the moment myself, my husband and my parents arrived, the staff couldn't do enough to help us, i did find the bedroom slightly warm but when my husband spoke to reception they sent up a fan which was a great help. We ate in the cottage kitchen on sat night and the food was second to none, fast service and very helpful staff once again. My parents have already asked me to book for them again as they enjoyed it so much. I would find it really difficult to find anything negative to say about this hotel and would highly reccomend it to all age groups as my husband and i are early thirties and my parents sixties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Irelands latest 4 Star Hotel, located just 45 minutes from Belfast or Newry, 90 minutes from Dublin and a 10 minute walk from the seaside town of Newcastle, The Burrendale Hotel is within an easy distance, making it the ideal destination for your holiday in Ireland. Our friendly staff, bright, airy rooms and great food along with spectacular views over the Mourne Mountains make the perfect combination for your stay at the Burrendale Hotel to be one to remember. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club And Spa
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club Hotel Newcastle
- Burrendale Hotel Newcastle
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club & Spa Newcastle, Northern Ireland