“Waste of money”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Downpatrick, Northern Ireland
“Waste of money”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

First visit last week, curry was v bland. Ordered extra poppadoms which weren't put in, however decided to try again. I Ordered a different curry this time which was more expensive than last time. Turned out to be the same creamy stuff as before with added chillies. Palau rice was cold and chips were undercooked and hard. Def Won't be wasting my money there again.

1 Thank kevquinnkq

“lovely friendly service, great food”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Nice food, good service, lot of food for the price. next time will try a sit in, but worth giving it a tries.

• Visited March 2014
8 Thank Thynds
“So disappointed, ruined my evening!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Order food over 35 quid which was 2 starters 2 main dishes sort of all same curry souces, definately it is not an authentic indian curry. Jalfraji which i have ordered was full of cream very mild no idea, puri bread very oilly not done well.waiter was a bit helpful but i was so so disappointed never going back. Couple of times i was with my frens and family for sit in kitchen was so load the man who shouted to the stuffs it seems was the boss, and food came right after we finished the starters w/o properly asking anything fat man who surved the food didnt have any experience we noticed so far.My daughter also stopped order to them as she said yake' they washed their legs into the sink 'holy crap'. She said mom, i bought a kebab and threw into the bin right afta i left that takeway, i was kinda so hungry they ruined my evening itsso unbelievable!

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank sujanemicheal
“Very weird experience.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Popped in with daughter on way to cinema. Front of house man was quite unpleasant. Made a whole show of looking in the diary to see if he could give us a table in the empty restaurant. During our meal only 2 other tables became occupied so I don't understand the problem. Anyway, he continued to be quite abrasive. To top it all when I asked to have the leftovers of the meal as a take away he suddenly appeared with 2 foil containers and a plastic bag and literally plonked them down on the table in front of me. To top it all, following payment my credit card was not returned and I had to search round the front desk where it was left lying. The one good point was the food was delicious plus there was another lovely man who I wish had served us as he was extremely pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately we will not be returning.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Puzzl
Downpatrick, United Kingdom
“Great Indian for takeaways”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We usually get a takeaway for delivery from Raw Spice and they have been great every time. Always fresh and tasty and not too greasy which is a rare event for a takeaway! My favourite is the chicken tikka puri starter and the lamb balti.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• Visited June 2013