“Best Indian around!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have only started eating Indian food, have tried a few but raw is definitely the best! Staff are extremely helpful and nothing is a problem! I have had numerous take aways and there is always enough for 2 people! While sitting in I normally go for the cinema meal deal again portions fantastic and service is always prompt! Highly recommended!

8  Thank TG2003

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Turned up with 14 people and no booking. The waiter was very accommodating , rearranged tables and made us feel very welcomed. Had the special 7.95 good portions, just the right amount of spices. Good value. Kids had the children's special, again great portion size. Worth a visit if you are in the area.

2  Thank samj43
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Waitress black hair, coughed into my food ! Disgusting, pishwari nan. Was like a flip flop with a raisin and a bit of dry coconut trew over it, boss (small man ) kept looking over wierdly, ni space and my sag paneer was pulvarised into a spinachy mess! Not happy, to many staff , very empty..

1  Thank Anon1234560
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Lovely food however I live less than a mile from the place, ordered for one person and yet I had to wait over a hour to recieve the food. This has happened more than once and when I call the resturant to ask where the food is I just get it will be with you soon! awful.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

had a lovely mild curry dish - delicious. OH had a kebab but couldn't eat half of it! very small seating area but food was yum.

5  Thank EilNorthernIreland