“Great wee cinema”

Eclipse Cinema Downpatrick
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Very clean, friendly staff, a nice spot to visit! They always run great competitions on Facebook, to win tickets.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I am a busy working mum of 2 young boys and am constantly on the go. So when I do have time to sit back and relax with the family, Eclipse Cinemas in Downpatrick is the best place to do it. Just a short drive over to Downpatrick from our hometown of Newcastle. We have pre-selected our film via the website which is always kept up to date, sometimes we have dinner in one of the nearby eating establishments located within the cinema and if not then we avail of the delicious goodies on offer such as popcorn, pick n mix or crisps and sweets. The cinema itself is always heated to a good standard, the staff are warm and welcoming and the quality of the movie is fantastic through both sound and picture. Great comfortable individual seats that have a bit of give in them so you can actually sit back and relax. The grounds are well kept and the inside of the building is always well presented. Myself and my family love coming here and will undoubtedly continue to do so for many more years.

1  Thank Dionne C
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I visit eclipse cinema about once a month. Sometimes with my young daughter and sometimes my partner and I go. The staff are really helpful and great with the kids. They hold a lot of events for the children. The place is very clean!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Very good clean cinema, friendly staff and have good communication through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Someone always replies when posts/messages are sent. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I love going to this cinema right on your doorstep its comfortable relaxing and great for a wee night out! Lovely restaurants nearby with great cinema meal deals love it!