“Great Coffee”

Macari Icecream & Coffee
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Armagh
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Great coffee, croissants, scones and ice cream. Staff are good and everything is kept very clean. Super selection of newspaper. Just a great spot.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

When it first opened a short time ago I was keen to try out the new flavour of ice cream. I was not dissppointed. I love the ferrero rocher flavour, my favourite. I also love the choices of cones. The service is great and the decor is fabulous.
I have been back on several occassions for a coffee and a snack and I have always be happy with everything I have ordered. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

What a great little shop! So many flavours of icecream, not just the normal flavours but ones like jaffa cake, snickers, ferrero roche! cant wait to go back and try more! Portions are huge as well, a small tub is enuf for 2!

1  Thank John H
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Relatively new business. Friendly, pleasant service. Tasty and value for money sandwiches, great ice cream and always indulgent desserts. Recommend trying it out.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

you just cant beat their Marshmallow sauce on the icecream, defianately a must try if your visiting Armagh =)