“Will be back”

Ranked #30 of 62 Restaurants in Armagh
Cuisines: Chinese
“Will be back”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Went with friends, I love Chinese food so was delighted with the wide selection available? Had chicken with chile and honey it was delicious, my husband who isn't a big lover of Chinese had a great fillet steak and peppered sauce. Staff where very friendly and attentive I will be back!!

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Smyth1234

Armagh, United Kingdom
“Nice”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great food. Great service. Not much more to say or than it is hard to beat for Chinese food. It can be as cheap or expensive as you like.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Steve G
armagh
“Cold”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I hadnt had the occasion to eat in East Chinese Restaurant for about a year. My last experience being one in which the food was nice but on the bland side. I went with friends recently. The restaurant was very busy, food was really good and the service frendly and efficient. However two things may put me off from going back for a while.
Firstly, the cold. The restaurant was cold. People in our company didnt take their coats off. At the table next to us two women had their jackets draped over their shoulder throughout their meal. I noticed a couple of heaters in the middle of the restaurant but this wasnt enough to heat the area,
Secondly, the strength of the odour and fumes from sizzling dishes being served at the tables was extremely over powering. It caught the back of my throat every time a sizzling dish was served near our table and distored the taste of my meal.
That said, in the summer, when the weather is warmer and the restaurant can be better ventilated I will probably go back.

• Visited February 2013