Armagh City Hotel
$139
Grange Lodge(Dungannon)
Seagoe Hotel(Portadown)
Ashleigh House(Monaghan)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsleisure facilitiesgood sizereception areabusy hotelbuffet stylecoffee barsingle bedarmagh citysaturday nightsteakcar parkingfood was lovelyweekend breakbar restaurantwedding receptionplenty of parkingafternoon tea
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I slept in this hotel in April 2013 and I found it a good hotel.
Rooms size is what surprised my most. My room was really big. It was clean and the bed was really good. Wifi is present in the whole structure and it is fast enough.
The Bar/Restaurant is nice and I found the food very good.
Breakfast was OK but maybe the choice was not really wide.

It's not exactly the kind of hotel that leaves you impressed for something in particular, but it all works as it should, everything is in order and clean, so I can suggest it to everyone who wants to visit Armagh or has to stay there for business.

It looks like the hotel has a very good offer in terms of fitness center and swimming pool. I haven't visited it, so I cannot say much, but it seems interesting though.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Armagh may sometimes be overlooked by the passing tourist trade. Yet this beautiful city, ancient capital of the province of Ulster, is steeped in the history and culture of the island of Ireland. Armagh has much to offer the visitor. The legendary two cathedrals, Archbishop's Palace,Navan Fort and The Market Place Theatre complex are all valuable points of interest. I had occasion to stay overnight at Armagh City Hotel, which, in addition to top-class accommodation, offers excellent restaurant, leisure and conference facilities. Wifi is available throughout and service is second to none. I intend to continue to visit Armagh on a regular basis, and will stay at the Armagh City Hotel again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Fantastic hotel, cannot fault it in any way. We had a weekend away over Easter with 2 kids and really enjoyed our stay. The kids loved the pool, breakfasts and all other meals where great and very tasty and most of all, the staff where super friendly and could not do enough for us. Well worth the money we paid and we all could recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mal675
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying in this hotel for a couple of nights with my wife. The ladies at reception were friendly and welcoming. Check in was quick and efficient.

As we were heading up to our room a young man whom I believe was a manager came over and offered to carry some of my wife's many bags to our room which I thought was a nice gesture. I think his name was Frank. Nice guy.

Our room was large and clean and breakfast each morning was good. Plenty of room for parking. We had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel and couldn't fault it in anyway.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Terry B
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Just back from weekend break- family suite great value and caters for five.Breakfast very good and evening meal as part of the package was very good, plenty of everything. Staff were friendly and courteous, check in and out was first class. Wi-fi good. Pool small but warm with very good friendly and helpful leisure centre staff
Recommended for a weekend family break.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
hgibson, Head of Sales & Revenue at Armagh City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

We are delighted that you enjoyed your break at the Armagh City Hotel . Our head Chef and his team work hard to ensure good quality, local produce is on the menu and, as you would expect, it's stylish and generous. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Helen Gibson