“Great food, great service...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embers Coffee House and Grill Bar

Embers Coffee House and Grill Bar
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in Armagh
Cuisines: Irish, European, British
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Excellent service and good food in this very friendly restaurant.
Quality of food surprised us as looks like a burger joint downstairs, but don't be fooled or put off. Lovely dining room upstairs with see through kitchen. Nothing to hide, which is reinforced by spotless toilets.
The menu isn't really to my taste but the burgers were excellent and the service faultless and very helpful.

Armagh, United Kingdom
“great food , great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Last night we had dinner in Embers - a family birthday. The food was great , we had the early bird menu - the service was fast and polite. The restaurant has been upgraded since we were there last , new menu , new furniture etc. The food was really nice - and a bigger selection than there used to be. A great night.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Quick easy tasty and affordable 3 main meals and drinks less than 20”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Arrived in after lunch at around half three when most places have stopped serving full meals. Waitress gave us a few mins to get settled then took our order. She let my friend try the soup to see if it was to her liking. Food came quickly and was excellent value for money, well presented and tasty.

England, UK
“Really enjoyed it and great customer service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were three adults visiting the town and had lunch here. My cappuccino was nice, though I prefer them to be a bit stonger. My husband and his brother both had paninis which they enjoyed and I ventured for the Chicken Pesto salad. I'd like to add that this was a risk because I make great salads at home and therefore usually do not order salad out due to being constantly disappointed. But this is what I felt like and it was a fantastic salad! Full of flavour with lots of pesto, pasta, pine nuts and loads of chicken. Lovely!!

• Visited May 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Overpriced - & no concept of food intolerance/alergies”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We visited this restaurant for lunch a couple of days ago and I wouldn't have gone if I'd known of somewhere else in the direct area, as others have given me REALLY bad feedback about it. I had carrot & coriander soup with wheaten bread - and my daughter (who is vegan) had a continental salad with some french fries. It took a long time to come - eventually we were told that they were out of apples for the salad & would this be o.k.? It was, I suppose - but we weren't happy with the fact that we were charged just as much for this small lunch (which was over-priced to begin with), despite the fact that the salad was missing the cheese & salad dressings (on account of my daughter's intolerance of these) and the apples. She made it clear that she could not have salad dressings but they threw them in the middle anyway - and then charged us for them. The waitress was friendly but definitely not good value for money.

• Visited May 2013